Beans users who have activated the integration with Mailchimp and Klaviyo will no longer worry about maintaining different mailing lists. Synchronization of members to Klaviyo and Mailchimp is now instantaneous.
With the Mailchimp/Klaviyo integration, users now have the option to keep Beans member lists synchronized with member lists in Mailchimp/Klaviyo.
To have this feature, when a new customer registers or is added to the members in Beans, they are also added to the member list in Mailchimp/Klaviyo.
In the previous version of the feature,
- one needed to wait up to 24 hours for new members to be added on Mailchimp/Klaviyo because the synchronization was done once a day
- the reward program members were added to a list named Liana, and the referral program members were added to a list named Bamboo
- for each member, the data sent was just the email address
However, in the new version of the feature,
- the new members are added to Mailchimp/Klaviyo immediately after they are added to Beans (through new customer registration or manually added)
- all the members are now sent to the same Beans list
- For the data, Beans also sends first and last names apart from the email address. Moreover, Beans sends the number of points, the current tiers, the number of people referred, and their referral link for customers on the enterprise plan.
To enjoy the updated features, integrate Mailchimp or Klaviyo Accounts on the Beans platform. Follow this guide to integrate Klaviyo with Beans. In addition, this guide provides more details on how to integrate Mailchimp with the Beans app.