Merchants who have activated the integration with Mailchimp and Klaviyo will no longer worry about maintaining different mailing lists. Synchronization of members to Klaviyo and Mailchimp is now instantaneous. With the Mailchimp/Klaviyo integration, users now have the option to keep Beans member lists synchronized with member lists in Mailchimp/Klaviyo.
With this feature, when a new customer registers or is added to the members in Beans, they are also added to the member list in Mailchimp/Klaviyo.
In the previous version of the feature:
- One needed to wait up to 24 hours for new members to be added on Mailchimp/Klaviyo because the synchronization was done once a day
- The reward program members were added to a list named Liana, and the referral program members were added to a list named Bamboo
- For each member, the data sent was just the email address
However, in the new version of the feature:
- The new members are added to Mailchimp/Klaviyo immediately they are added to Beans (through new customer registration or manually added)
- All the members are now sent to the same Beans list
- For the data, Beans also sends first names and last names apart from the email address. Moreover, for the reward program members, Beans sends the number of points and the current tiers. Again, Beans sends the number of people referred and their referral link for members of the referral program.
To enjoy the updated features, integrate Mailchimp or Klaviyo Accounts on the Beans platform. Follow this guide to integrate Mailchimp with Beans.