Who is the best sales rep and marketer for your online store? Yourself or your marketing team, right? No. Your best marketer and sales rep is your customer. To get these customers to sell your products for you, you need positive reviews from them about your products and brands. And the “review” rule from the Beans e-commerce loyalty software is your best tool to reward your customers and keep the reviews coming in.
How the “r
eview” rule works
The review rule lets you offer reward points to your customers when they leave a review about products in your store. With 100 points being $1 in the Beans
Advantages of the review rule
Getting positive reviews from your customers will help your online store in many ways,
- Skyrocket sales
One of your great sales tools is customer reviews and testimonials. More than 70 percent of customers say they look at product reviews before buying. Using the Beans “review” rule will allow you to gather more positive reviews, which will translate into more sales.
- Reduce product return rates
Customers usually return products when they are not satisfied with its features or quantity. Positive reviews from your customers provide better context of your product to buyers, reassure them of your product quality, and ensure that all buyers are satisfied with what they ordered, thereby reducing the return rates.
- Instills trust in your brand
Getting more positive reviews from your customers builds trust and creates meaningful social proof for your online store. And as a standard
The review rule in action
Our very own Google, through its Google Maps, has used this form of marketing to get more local reviews from Local Guides. Google Local Guides are given 10 points for submitting reviews of local places they visit. These points, when accumulated, can be redeemed for new features in Google Maps and other perks. Whether they are using a specific
How to create a review rule for your online store
Creating a review rule for your customers to review your store and get reward points using the beans ecommerce loyalty software is easy.
Head over to https://www.trybeans.com/
- Log in with your beans loyalty details or create an account if you haven’t got one, after which you’ll land on the Beans loyalty homepage (https://loyalty.trybeans.com/home).
- Click on the “Rules” tab, located on the upper left corner of the Beans loyalty window. This should take you to the rules page (https://loyalty.trybeans.com/rules).
- Click on the “Review” rule (has a little star next to it).
- This will take you to the review page where you can set the points you want to offer when a customer leaves a review, the time interval for a review for one customer, as well as the type of products that can be reviewed.
- When you’re done, click on “save” and the Beans Loyalty Program takes it from there.